Projects are complex things but Horizon PPM is designed to make it as easy as possible to get started as quickly as possible.
As a result you'll find we don't mandate much.
The steps below are a quick checklist to get a brand new user up and running with a new project ...
- If you haven't already done so, you'll need to verify your account. Until you do this you're account will remain read-only and you won't be able to do much. More details on verifying an account.
- Set-up your organisation. This is the company or establishment that you work for or represent. More details on organisations.
- Set-up your profile. Add things like contact details and your profile photo. More details on profiles.
- If you are the project manager follow these instructions to set-up your project(s).
- Alternatively, if you have been invited to join a project follow these instructions to accept/decline an invitation.